Chaga Powder Dual Extract (10:1) Wild
WILD CHAGA DUAL EXTRACT POWDER (10:1)
Chaga is the King of the mushrooms and with great reason...
ENRICHD SUPERFOODS Wildcrafted Chaga is handpicked and harvested from the pristine forests in the Changbai Mountains, China. Renowned as the ‘King of Mushrooms’ we invite you to enjoy one of nature's most powerful super foods!
Our wild Chaga is of exceptional quality and ethically picked at the right times in the season. To maintain the health of the tree.
HOW TO DRINK CHAGA:
Chaga Powder: Add 1/4 to 1 teaspoons of this Chaga Extract powder to hot water, coffee or even make yourself a delicious hot choc Chaga elixir by combining it with your favorite milk, maple syrup and perhaps a pinch of pink salt.
Squeeze air from pack after use before re-sealing. Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Once opened use within 4 months ...as if there will be any remaining by then!
100% Wildcrafted Chaga Mushroom Powder Dual Extract (10:1). That’s it!
WHEN YOU DRINK THIS CHAGA...
We invite you to tune into how you feel when you drink this, really notice what changes are going on for you!
This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. You should consult your doctor if you are being treated for any medical condition, are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
1) Chaga has been studied for its anti-viral, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-allergic, anti-malarial, and anti-tumor properties. This is good because it may help you avoid or fight the above.
2) Chaga is LOADED with antioxidants (with an exceptional ORAC value, it beats almost all other foods).
3) Chaga may help with stomach issues including IBS, ulcers and gastritis.
4) Chaga has been consumed for thousands of years because of these potential health benefits.
5) Chaga contains ample melanin, reported to be a gene protector and DNA repairer.
MEDICAL NOTES: One should be aware of taking Chaga in conjunction with immune suppressing medicines, the effects of which Chaga may negate. Additionally, consuming Chaga mushroom in combination with blood-thinning medications may magnify their effects. Chaga may also interact with diabetes medications, which may cause blood sugar levels to fall too low.
DISCLAIMER: This information and all the information on this website is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.
CHAGA SOURCES AND SCIENCE: