Chaga Mushroom Chunks TRY DUAL EXTRACT?
Currently Out of Stock
>> You might like out Wild Chaga Dual Extract in the meantime? <<
Chaga is the king of the mushrooms and for good reason...
ENRICHD Wildcrafted Chaga is handpicked and harvested from the pristine forests of Siberia. Renowned as the ‘King of Mushrooms’ we invite you to enjoy one of nature's most powerful super foods!
Our wild chaga is of exceptional quality and highly ethical sourcing practices, hence the reason we are offering this to you! We love it!
THE POTENTIAL OF CHAGA
1) Chaga has been studied for its anti-viral, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-allergic, anti-malarial, and anti-tumor properties. This is good because it may help you avoid or fight the above.
2) Chaga is LOADED with antioxidants (with an exceptional ORAC value, it beats almost all other foods).
3) Chaga may help with stomach issues including IBS, ulcers and gastritis.
4) Chaga has been consumed for thousands of years because of these potential health benefits.
5) Chaga contains ample melanin, reported to be a gene protector and DNA repairer.
CHAGA CHUNKS DIRECTIONS
Chaga Powder: Add 1 or two 2 chaga chunks to a pan or glass kettle, simmer the chaga for 15 minutes or more. The chaga can then be simmered again the next day or later that day. Important note: If you keep your chaga to use numerous times then make sure you store it fully submerged in water.
Chaga Chunks: Place 2 or 3 chunks in a glass kettle or clean pan bring the water and chunks to the boil then let simmer until the water is brown. You can use the same chaga chunks a few times, cutting them with in half every few times your simmer them.
When I feel that the chunks have been well and truly simmered of all they have to give I add more chunks to the pot (leaving the old ones in) and continue. When the packet is finished I put all of them in a blender and then soak them in alcohol to extract other beneficial properties of the mushroom, which is a rewarding process in itself.
WHAT'S IN THE BAG...
100% Wildcrafted Chaga Mushroom Chunks. That’s it!
CHUNKS OR EXTRACT POWDER?
If you have the time and are REALLY up for this you could get the chaga chunks and simmer them (just under boiling) for about 5 minutes until the nectar (liquid) is a nice strong brown colour. Otherwise, choose the extract powder and you can add it to hot water and drink up OR, add it to your smoothie.
We invite you to tune into how you feel when you drink this, really notice what changes are going on for you!
This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. You should consult your doctor if you are being treated for any medical condition, are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
CHAGA THE ADAPTOGEN
As an adaptogen, chaga is the ideal supplement, stimulating the body's immune system and ability to heal itself. It is used as a tonic so may be consumed daily. One should be aware of taking chaga in conjunction with immune suppressing medicines, the effects of which chaga may negate. Additionally, consuming chaga mushroom in combination with blood-thinning medications may magnify their effects. Chaga may also interact with diabetes medications, which may cause blood sugar levels to fall too low.
This information and all the information on this website is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.
One should be aware of taking Chaga in conjunction with immune suppressing medicines, the effects of which Chaga may negate. Additionally, consuming Chaga mushroom in combination with blood-thinning medications may magnify their effects. Chaga may also interact with diabetes medications, which may cause blood sugar levels to fall too low. Some sources also warn about high levels oxalates in chaga - and that if someone has existing kidney issues should speak with their doctor.
"Auto-immune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) — Chaga mushroom can make the immune system more active, which could lead to increased symptoms of auto-immune disease.
- Diabetes — Chaga may decrease blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- Bleeding Disorders — Chaga may raise the risk of bleeding. So it’s best not to use Chaga mushroom if you have a bleeding disorder.
- Surgery — Stop using Chaga at least two weeks before any type of surgery since Chaga may increase bleeding risk and/or affect blood sugar control during and after surgery.
- If you have any negative side effects while taking Chaga mushroom, discontinue use and seek medication attention if needed."