Green Tea - Taiwanese - Organic
This is a high grade Taiwanese Green Tea sourced from some of the cleanest mountains and is grown to organic standards.
ENRICHD stands for the highest integrity when it comes to all of our foods and sourcing, especially our teas.
We have a limited amount of this tea (around 10 bags).
Tea is something we LOVE here at ENRICHD so take extra measures to make sure this is the TASTIEST, highest quality and cleanest available.
ABOUT THIS TEA:
- Light and uplifting
- Leans towards oolong flavours / feelings
HOW TO PREPARE THIS TEA:
1) Use approximately 1 tablespoon of tea.
Add more or less depending on how strong you like your green tea.
2) Rinse the leaves in warm (less than boiling) water.
Literally leave the water on the leaves for a few seconds, then give that water to your garden.
3) Steep the leaves for approximately 1 minute in about 250ml of water with hot water around 85C (185F), and serve yourself and share with friends.
Ideally use a tea pot or side-handle tea pot. A tea strainer or cafetiere will work too.
TEA STEEPING TIPS:
1) If you like your tea strong add more leaves and or increase the steeping time.
2) You can steep each serving of these leaves more than once.
3) Give yourself a minute to enjoy these leaves in silence if you can...
5) Drink within a minute or so of steeping, green tea ideally should be a green-like colour (brown often means it has been burned or overly oxidized).