This is fantastic LOOSE LEAF SHOU PUERH tea is sourced from some of the cleanest mountains in Yunnan and is grown organically.
It is ideally enjoyed a little after a meal though can be drank at any time.
Because of the fermentation this tea is naturally lower in caffeine than you'd expect.
TASTE OF SHOU PUERH
Earthy (over bitter)
This is a deep earthy tea, unlike green tea because it fermented for weeks in a specific environment for supporting the aging of the tea. Shoud puerh became a "new" category of tea after years of trying to speed up the aging process of sheng puerh tea. Shou Puerh could be thought of as a magnificent accident.
WHY SHOU PUERH?
- Grounding in Nature
- Digestive Support
- Calming in Nature
- Support the metabolism
ENRICHD always stands for the highest integrity when it comes to all of our teas, foods and sourcing. Tea is something we LOVE here and so we take extra measures to make sure this is some of the cleanest tea available.
HOW TO PREPARE AND DRINK:
1) Use approximately 1 tablespoon of tea.
Add more or less depending on how you like your tea.
2) Rinse the leaves in hot (just less than boiling) water.
Literally leave the water on the leaves for a few seconds, then give that water to your garden.
3) Steep the leaves in about 1/2 pint of water, and serve yourself and friends.
Ideally use tea pot or side-handle tea pot but a strainer or cafetiere will work too. OR even loose in the bowl (see photos)
TEA STEEPING TIPS:
1) If you like your tea strong add more leaves and or increase the steeping time.
2) You can steep each serving of these leaves more than once.
3) Give yourself a minute to enjoy these leaves in silence if you can...