5-star Turkey Tail Powder review by Nat T.
Magic Sleep. Wow!
I can honestly say, I have not slept this well in 16 years. I’m not sure if it’s the Turkey Tail or the Chaga but I am absolutely loving how deep and restful my sleep has been since I started drinking these two weeks ago. Look forward to my tea every night and Love the taste too.
Wildcrafted Turkey Tail Mushroom Powder
Turkey Tail Mushroom is named so because of its beautiful appearance in nature and the symbolism of Turkey's Tail representing longevity, health and *immortality
*Often refers to spirit or soul.
Turkey Tail is a powerful and highly respected mushroom, and we are proud to offer this highly potent extract powder from wild-harvested Turkey Tail mushrooms.
Key benefits of using Turkey Tail
- Immune support (immune-modulating)
- Anti-Tumor potential
- Gut Health (Pre-biotics)
How to drink our Turkey Tail powder?
Add up to 1 teaspoon of this beautiful mushroom to hot water or your smoothie, and enjoy! We also like to drink it in hot chocolate (have you tried our raw cacao?) or even add it to our premium coffee. You could also try this beauty in a warm chicory drink.
Why choose the Turkey Tail extract powder from ENRICHD?
- Wild Harvested Turkey Tail (for potency and the wild qi energy)
- Dual extract to get the full spectrum of potential
- Heavy metal testing on every batch
- Ancient wisdom applied in the extraction process
How to make an ENRICHD Hot Turkey Tail Elixir:
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon of this Turkey Tail powder,
- tiger nut milk (or oat milk perhaps),
- a pinch of Himalayan salt, coconut sugar to taste.
Warm this combo on a medium heat stirring continuously while warming - maybe even meditate and set an intention while it warms.
WILD TURKEY TAIL (10:1 DUAL EXTRACT)
Turkey Tail mushroom is perhaps the most well studied of all mushrooms for immune support.
Turkey Tail is enjoyed to support the immune system, health and longevity. It has been used for thousands of years and we absolutely love it!
ENRICHD SUPERFOODS Turkey Tail Wildcrafted extract powder is harvested in from pristine mountains. This makes this Turkey Tail highly sought after, potent and superior to others.
HOW DOES THE TURKEY TAIL MUSHROOM TASTE?
- Earthy with smokey notes. (Great added to coffee or used as a coffee).
- If you like sweeter tastes, then maple syrup, coconut sugar, stevia, and oat milk can all work well.
TRADITIONAL USES OF TURKEY TAIL
- Reduce phlegm in the body
- support digestion
- calm the mind
- enhance vitality.
TURKEY TAIL SCIENCE AND STUDIES
Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Trametes versicolor in Women with Breast Cancer
Trametes versicolor (Turkey Tail Mushrooms) and the Treatment of Breast Cancer
Gut health / Prebiotic...
Turkey Tail extract modifies human fecal microbiota composition in vitro.
Polysaccharide peptide induces a tumor necrosis...
In vivo and in vitro anti-tumor and anti-metastasis effects of Coriolus versicolor aqueous extract...